Health and Happiness....that is all we hope for



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello all!

While the bambino is taking him a nap I'm going to just jot down a few things about me and my life... here goes.....

I thaught about just copying and pasting my myspace and facebook info but i thaught that would be a little lazy and cheezy. Plus i have to excersize my brain a little bit further than all this baby talk i do all day. Not that it doesn't bring me the most peace i'v ever known, but if i dont watch it my speech would eventualy consist of goo goo's and toungue rolls. So with that i can start off with.... I am a stay at home mommy to my first baby, Little Conner Alan, he is so easy to fall in love with. He is 3 months old and growing so fast. Working full time since 15 it is different staying at home, not that the little booger dont keep me busy, but i have definatly reconnected with my creative side being home. I am married ( 9/20/08) to My Dustin Alan who is as honest and true as they come, he has the melt me kinda smile. We live on the family farm with our hound dog that is just awesome. We both hope to have more babies. I have a younger brother, I have my sis Whitney. I have the most awesome mom anyone could ask for she is definatly a best friend. My Daddy rest his soul in heaven since 12/31/04 we miss him everyday and it is still a struggle for all of us to believe he is acualy gone but have come to peace knowing we will see him again. I am a christian that dont go to church enough. I try to look at life to be so simple even though we can all agree its very tough at times. To make yourself happy or miserable takes the same effort on your part, so why shouldn't everyone be happy all the time? I'm a flower child at heart if you can't tell already. i try to maintain peace and sanity at all times. I want to make this blog interesting for all. I plan to write and photograph about my every day life. Food, Crafts, Outings with the family, the farm life, marraige and love, and whatever else might come to mind, mostly i think this will evolve around the stay at home mommy life and my little boy! I have done all the reading and researching a girl can do when it comes to pregnancy and raising a baby but there is nothing like hearing personal experience, this is what i hope to share and learn from others here.

Brandi Sue

3 comments:

  1. This was beautiful sissy. Gosh, I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow Kentuckian!! I am coming over from your sister's blog and just wanted to say a quick hello.
    -Shea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! I love the name Conner!

    ReplyDelete