Health and Happiness....that is all we hope for



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let's try this again

I'm going to go at it again. Not for anyone but myself, friends and family that would like to stay caught up with this household. I am crazy busy at home with my boys (counting the husband I have 3 ) but I DO make it a point to do things for myself. Happy mamas make happy babies, am I right? So a lot has changed since my last post. Entered in the world...Elijah Michael Kloeker 7-22-2011



Since then Eli has grown to be a big ball of beautiful chunkiness

and little Conner? well he's not so little anymore. He has grown to be a beautiful soul as well. Blonde curly hair with big blue eyes. He is going through a bit of a time right now. Some might call it terrible two's? I like to call it he is trying to find himself  stage. 

Precious arn't they...

These two wouldn't be here if it wasn't for these two.....


Yours truely and the Hubby a month ago enjoying somewhat of a warm front in the middle of the winter here in Kentucky.



Dustin and Conner picking our christmas tree for a 2011 Jesus birthday. o yeah!



So there we are. An update on the fam diddly amily! If this is your first time visiting read HERE it's not fully updated but a good idea where I'm coming from. I look forward to blogging once again. The challenge now is to keep up. trying to keep up is what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment